Would you like a Parenthood Tour Guide?
Are you getting towards the middle of your pregnancy? Now the surprise (or shock!) has worn off (and hopefully the morning sickness too), it's the perfect time to think ahead. Unless you've grown up with a baby in the house, parenthood is a bit like an adventure into the unknown. We can help you plan what's probable and explore what's possible for you and your partner on the journey ahead. You'll learn ways to love, learn and grow a family that thrives.
To find a Certified Becoming Us™ Facilitator, search by location below.
- Dec 18, 2016 Kelly Evans - Perth, WA
- Dec 27, 2016 Cheryl Sheriff - Brisbane, Queensland
- Mar 12, 2017 Nimity Keon - Newcastle, NSW
- Mar 12, 2017 Brett Darnesh - Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Mar 12, 2017 Karen Shlegeris - Noosa, Queensland
- Mar 12, 2017 Vanessa Vanderhoek - Canberra, ACT
- Mar 28, 2017 Gaye Foster - Carina, Brisbane
- Nov 2, 2017 Kirsty Levin & Lana Sussman, Sydney, NSW
- Dec 27, 2016 Carol Peat - London, Ontario
- Jun 5, 2017 Marise Hyman, Helmsange, Luxembourg
- Dec 19, 2016 Sally Placksin - New York City, New York
- Dec 19, 2016 Hillery Lyen Warren - Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Dec 19, 2016 Jen Kowal - Montclair, New Jersey
- Dec 27, 2016 Erika Stroh - Hewlett, New York
- Mar 12, 2017 Barbara Buckner-Suarez - Portland, Oregon
- Jun 5, 2017 Paulette Butler, Providence, Rhode Island
- United Kingdom 2
Can't find a Becoming Us Facilitator near to you? Our classes are new and growing so be sure to check back regularly (or contact me below and I'll see what I can do!).